Clocks & Weather
Nineteen soothing nature sounds help you drift blissfully off to sleep. Hotels are not the quietest places. Noisy neighbors,...Nineteen soothing nature sounds help you drift blissfully off to sleep.
Hotels are not the quietest places. Noisy neighbors, hallway chatter and traffic noise can sometimes make it nearly impossible to sleep. But with Sound Oasis, you'll sleep like a baby wherever you go. Programmed with 19 soothing, high fidelity nature sounds (including one designed to reduce jet lag) that turn off automatically, it has a backlit clock that shows the current time and time back home, day and date. And you can wake to your choice of nature sounds, a gentle buzzer, or record your own sound. Includes a dual voltage AC adapter and four adapter plugs. Also operates on 4AA batteries (not included).
Sound Oasis is a travel sound therapy system that fills your room with sound proven to help you sleep, relax, concentrate, calm infants, manage tinnitus and improve privacy. There are 19 peaceful sounds to choose from, and the unit also functions as a 2 time zone backlit alarm clock and calendar.
- Sound Oasis is a travel sound therapy system
- It fills your room with sound therapy proven to help you sleep, relax, concentrate, calm infants, improve privacy and manage tinnitus
- 18 authentic, high fidelity sounds: Ocean Surf, North Woods, Thunderstorm, White Noise, Night Train, Spring Rain, Island Surf, Bonfire, Stream, Hidden Cove, Wind, Asian Garden, Song Birds, Harbor Swell, Bamboo Chimes, Summer Night, Cooling Fan, Rain Forest and Jet Lag
- Between 68-76db depending on sound effect
- Voice Memo for recording your own alarm or memo
- 2 time zone jumbo backlit alarm clock and calendar
- 4 position timer: 30, 60, or 90 minutes - with gentle off
- Headphone/Speaker jack
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Travel pouch and Time Zone Chart included
Size: 5-1/4 x 3 x 3/4"
Weight: 10 oz$89.504.0/5 (1)