Eucalyptus Deck Tiles
Eucalyptus Deck Tiles (10 Pack)
An elegant look for any outdoor decking projects from small to large. Our eucalyptus wood products are made of solid "Eucalyptus Grandis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). On average, it is even from 10 to 20 percent more dense than Teak.
Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC Eucalyptus
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles.
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC Eucalyptus from controlled forests
- Individual tile dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 1" H (inches) x 2 lbs
- 10 Tiles per pack
- This product is not available for international shipping.