Wigwam Women's Merino Wool Knee High Socks enhance a classic cable knit with the softness and easy care of Merino wool. Trea...Wigwam Women's Merino Wool Knee High Socks enhance a classic cable knit with the softness and easy care of Merino wool.
Treat your feet to these knee high socks in a classic cable knit design, made with Merino wool, the original easy-care fiber. It's naturally wrinkle resistant, colorfast, resilient (holds its shape) and breathable. Plus, it's softer than other types of wool.
Select Color. One size fits women's shoe sizes 6 to 10.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Women's Merino Wool Knee High Socks:
- Merino wool feels soft against the skin and maintains a comfortable temperature without the itchiness of other types of wool.
- Foot-hugging fit helps sock stay in place.
- Stay-put top prevents slipping and keeps the sock up comfortably.
- Shrink resistant sock retains its size, maintaining a great fit.
- Low profile toe closure helps eliminate irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Women's Merino Wool Knee High Socks:
- Yarn Content: 79% Merino wool, 21% stretch nylon.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.
Wigwam Wool Knee High, Pair$13.49
Women's Light Support Patterened Trouser Socks Jobst Women's Light Support Patterened Trouser Socks treat tired legs great a...Women's Light Support Patterened Trouser Socks
Jobst Women's Light Support Patterened Trouser Socks treat tired legs great all day long. Just the right amount of support to improve circulation. This supportive trouser sock for women uses extremely soft yarns and a little pressure to provide unparalleled comfort. The light support helps enhance circulation, keeping legs feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Light support knit with ultra-soft yarn provides just enough support to stimulate circulation. Wide band helps ensure a just-right fit that will not bind legs or sag. A knit-in heel and toe ensure an optimal fit. Subtle diamond design fits any occasion. Graduated Support Level: Light 8-15mm / Hg. For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support. Yarn Content: 96% nylon, 4% spandex. Care: Machine wash in lukewarm water with delicate detergent. Tumble dry low heat. Made in USA.$16.63
Refine Your Results By:More