The Garmin FORERUNNER 310XT Multisport GPS Training Watch with Heart Rate Monitor is a GPS-enabled training device that is t...The Garmin FORERUNNER 310XT Multisport GPS Training Watch with Heart Rate Monitor is a GPS-enabled training device that is the triathlete's indispensable training tool - a GPS-enabled trainer that is water-resistant to 164 ft. (50m), tracks data in multiple sport modes and sends it wirelessly to your computer.
When paired with the wireless heart rate monitor, Forerunner 310XT continuously tracks beats per minute and uses heart rate data in advanced calorie computation. This multisport device has up to 20 hours of battery life and goes from wrist to bike in seconds. While the GPS signal does not track distance while swimming it accurately estimates open water swim distance and average speed. Simply enable the Swim mode and press start as you begin your swim. When finished, press the lap button and the 310XT automatically processes a combination of the time and GPS data to compute an estimate of distance covered and average speed while swimming.
- GPS-enabled watch waterproof to 164 ft. (50m)
- 1.3 x 0.8-inch (3.3 x 2.0 cm) display size with LED backlight
- Heart rate monitor
- HotFix satellite prediction for coverage anywhere
- 700 mA rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 20 hours of battery life
- 1000 lap history
- Garmin Connect: online community to analyze data
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Advanced workouts (custom)
- Pace alert and Vibration alert
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate on land
- Transition from running, to biking, to swimming
The Garmin FORERUNNER110GPS Enabled Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor is the easiest way to track your training. With en...The Garmin FORERUNNER110GPS Enabled Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor is the easiest way to track your training.
With enabled GPS, it knows how far and how fast with no extra bells and whistles, just a simple press of a button. The included heart rate monitor is able to keep track of your heart beat in beats per minute and also provides heart-rate based calorie computations. There is virtually no setup required, just charge, press start, and go. Whether you are training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, having accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and review how you did last week or last month. One special feature allows you to track your data with Garmin Connect. Simply go to the website for free data analysis to view the route you traveled, and a summary of your workout.
Select a color from the drop-down box.$229.99
The Garmin Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor and + Ant USB helps you to stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals...The Garmin Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor and + Ant USB helps you to stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals.
This sleek fitness watch plus workout tool tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned. Plus it sports a fresh look and a comfortable wristband. The wireless ANT+ technology allows connection to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment. You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70 then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
- Tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned inside or outside
- Calculates speed and distance when paired with our optional foot pod
- Includes ANT+ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices
- Share data wirelessly with your computer
- Features 2 time zones, alarms, 20 hrs/100 lap memory
- Configurable training pages with Auto Scroll, Auto Lap, 5 heart rate zones and alerts
- Transfers data to your PC or Mac wirelessly when in range
- Water resistant, Pace alert, Time/distance alert, Interval training, Customizable screens
- Lap history, Automatic Sync, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, Auto Pause, Auto Lap, Auto Scroll
Select a color from the drop-down box.$129.99
Personal mobility made simple with the Grip-n-Assist Lift Belt! A brilliant idea - a mobility/transfer belt that's designed ...Personal mobility made simple with the Grip-n-Assist Lift Belt!
A brilliant idea - a mobility/transfer belt that's designed to aid caregivers in getting post-surgery patients and seniors to their feet, or helping during physical therapy or injury recovery. It can be worn either by the person who needs help or by the caregiver.
Four well-positioned foam grips are built in, so all support is focused at the waistline, the center of gravity. There's no more need to grasp and pull on hands and arms, to get behind and try to lift, or to involve more than one person in the lifting effort. The belt is secure and comfortable, made of highly durable, waterproof, and washable materials.
It's invaluable in helping individuals in and out of beds, chairs, vehicles, bathtubs, and up and down stairs. The belt fits securely with a buckle strap and hook-and-loop fasteners. It not only makes the process of moving more comfortable, it also encourages safety and security for all involved. It brings comfort and ease to those who need it and helps to restore a good quality of life for the elderly, the injured, or anyone with restricted mobility.$89.95
Refine Your Results By:Health & Beauty
- Author Solutions
- Creative Medical Health
- Design Toscano
- Dry & Store
- Hammacher Schlemmer
- Left Coast Sports Innovations
- Life Source
- SkyMall Collection
- Sleep VIP
- Support Plus
- The Greatest Gift