Home & Garden
Keeping your kitchen smelling fresh with Ultraviolet (UV) light! The UV lamp eliminates odors and microorganisms by creating...Keeping your kitchen smelling fresh with Ultraviolet (UV) light!
The UV lamp eliminates odors and microorganisms by creating ozone gas inside the waste receptacle. Ozone, a form of oxygen (O3), may have a scent similar to week chlorine and works as a powerful oxidizing agent. Once the lid is closed the UV light activates to begin eliminating odors immediately. It continues to activate every 60 minutes while the trash can is not in sue in order to maintain adequate ozone levels. After 12 consecutive hours of inactivity the activation cycle is reduced to once every 4 hours.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Size: 15.35" L x 13.4" W x 24.8" H
- Holds approximately 8 gallons
- Non slip base
- Quiet and smooth closing hands-free lid
- UV185nm kills 99.9% of most microorganisms and bacteria
- Ozone generated by oxygen from air and UV lamp
- 110V AC adapter and 6V DC NiMH rechargeable battery pack included
- UV Light:
- Activate for 5 minutes after lid is closed
- Activates every 60 minutes when not in use
- After 12 hours of inactivity , activation cycle is reduced to every 4 hours
- Fan in lid circulates ozone gas
- LED Indicator On Lid:
- Illuminates when UV light is active
- Blinks to indicate low battery level
- 4 hour battery charge lasts approximately 5 days
- Alert Buzzer:
- Beeps when lid is not closed correctly
- Sounds when lid is open for more than 10 seconds
Select a color from the drop-down box.$109.95