If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the return instructions included in your merchandise package(s). Ship the item(s) within 60 days of the date on your invoice, in the original package using a carrier that provides tracking services. Upon receiving verification of the return from the merchant, SkyMall will promptly issue a refund for the amount of the merchandise to you. If your shipment does not include instructions, please call 1.800.SkyMall (1.800.759.6255) and we'll provide the information you need.
SkyMall Return Instructions:
- You will receive specific return instructions with each item you order. Be sure to save all packing slips and other materials.
- Check the packing slip for a return address and procedures.
- If you need the merchant's return address, and you have created an account please click the "My Account" section and select the order status option and select the item on your order that you wish to return. If you placed an order as a guest, you will need to contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-759 -6255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If necessary, obtain a return authorization number by calling the merchant directly at the number provided on the packing slip.
- Ship all items postage paid and insured. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, except when the item is defective.
- If you are exchanging the item for another item, we will help facilitate but you will conduct this change with the merchant, following their instructions.
- If you are returning the item, the merchant will instruct SkyMall to credit your credit card once your return has been received.
- If you have any questions or require any assistance with a return, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Center or by calling 1.800.759.6255.
- Personalized items and opened software are not returnable unless damaged or defective.