Making great tasting craft brewed beers at home is as easy as 1, 2, 3! , 1. Pour in the Beer Mix, add water and yeast. , 2....Making great tasting craft brewed beers at home is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1. Pour in the Beer Mix, add water and yeast.
- 2. Wait 7 to 10 days.
- 3. Enjoy serving fresh, great-tasting, premium beers from your personal micro brewery...and for just pennies a serving!
Brews 10 liters or 28 - 12 oz servings per batch. A pressure gauge indicates beer quality, carbonation level, and dispensing pressure. A temperature gauge displays the inside temperature.
Comes with a bottle filling system that transfers beer into reusable P.E.T. bottles without exposing fresh brewed beer to air while adding CO2 for preservation.
- Custom pressure gauge to indicate brew quality, carbonation level, and dispensing pressure
- Carbonation unit to add CO2
- Automatic pressure relief system
- Bottling Kit
- PLUS, one premium flavour beer mix and CO2 cartridges
The Beer Machine BrewMaster
Size: 12"H x 13"L x 10"W$120.004.0/5 (2)