From paper to e-mail in seconds!
The DigiMemo with 32MB memory and memory card slot is an amazing standalone digital notepad that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without using a computer or special paper.
When connected to a PC via USB, easily organize your notes with its powerful included DigiMemo Manager Software in Windows or Mac. Want to email your notes and drawings straight out of the DigiMemo? Simply launch Mail software, press the send function and off it goes!
For the 8 1/2"x11" digital notepad, an on-line writing function can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the page in its software in Windows.
- Wireless digital inking pen like a normal ball pen for ease of use
- Email notes easily to Outlook
- Save your notes in PDF, JPEG, TIF, BMP, PNG or GIF.
- Immediately get both a digital record and a hardcopy duplicate of your handwritten notes even when you are on the move.
- Just click and send your handwritten notes to Microsoft OneNote which can be convertible to digital text, organized and searchable.
- Include 30-day free trial of Handwriting Recognition OCR Software for Windows
- Include wireless pen and four AAA batteries
- Download the DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Mac from manufactures website, to view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Mac (Intel based) for free!
9 7/8"W x 13 1/4"H. 1.50 lbs.