Pets who need a little help getting up onto furniture will appreciate the PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs.
These pet stairs make it easier for older dogs and cats, pets with joint problems, or even just tired pets, to get up onto their favorite couch, chair or bed for a well-deserved snooze. Arriving completely assembled, the molded-plastic pet steps have carpeted treads and built-in safety side rails. These special features allow your small or medium-size pets to use these dog steps to get onto beds and other furniture with confidence. PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs also saves your back from lifting your pet up and down.
The stand folds underneath so you can easily store the pet steps in a closet or under the bed when you don't want your pet on the furniture. The PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs is lightweight, so you can move it where you need it--even outside to help your pet climb into the car--yet it holds up to 120 lbs. The classic beige color is attractive with any decor and these portable pet steps are easy to clean.
PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs features:
- Helps older or ailing dogs and cats, or puppies, to get onto beds, sofas, chairs
- Reduces jumping to help prevent injury to your dog or other pet
- Stair treads are carpeted for better traction
- Side rails help your pet feel more secure
- Easy to move from room to room
- Can be used outside as a pet ramp into a vehicle
- Stand folds in for easy storage
- Dimensions: 16" x 24" x 19-1/2" tall when open
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Materials: Molded plastic
- Assembly: No assembly required