Shade Sail provides cooling shade to protect you from the sun.
As it "soars" above your patio or deck, the Shade Sail does more than prevent 90% of the sun's rays from reaching you underneath. This patio sun shade's heavy-duty, commercial-grade fabric also "breathes" to allow cooling air circulation, so the Shade Sails make you comfortable even on hot days.
The Shade Sail is made of reinforced knitted polyethylene fabric that won't rot, mildew, shrink, fray, fade or tear, and is resistant to UV-degradation. To clean the Shade Sail, simply spray it with your garden hose. The patio sun shade includes heavy-duty, stainless steel "D"-ring corners for secure, tensioned installation for hanging your Shade Sail to your existing structures, trees or anchored poles. You also get the appropriate number of stainless steel snap-hooks, turnbuckles, and pad-eyes (no screws) with the Shade Sails. Check local building codes before ordering the Shade Sail. Note: the geometric shapes of the Shade Sail will become more concave the farther they are stretched.
Benefits of the Shade Sail:
- Provides cooling shade for treeless patios and yards
- Patio sun shade blocks up to 90% of sun's rays
- Lets you enjoy your outdoor living space more often
- Patio sun shades are weather-resistant...won't rot, mildew, or tear
- What's Included: Shade Sail, D-Ring Corners, Snap Hooks, Turnbuckles, Pad-Eyes
- Materials: Polyethylene Fabric
- Assembly: Requires Installation to Existing Structures, Trees or Poles
Select a size/shape from the drop-down box.