Eliminate the need to guess which circuit breaker needs to be turned off with our circuit tester.
The trial and error method for locating the circuit breaker reeks havoc with your electrical equipment, clocks and computer. This digital circuit tester makes it simple. Plug the UL-listed deluxe circuit breaker finder transmitter into an outlet on the circuit you wish to locate (up to 280V). Then run the circuit breaker finder receiver tip over the breakers or fuse rows until the arrow illuminates and the speaker beeps. The circuit tester finds the right circuit the first time, every time. The circuit breaker finder also works with screw-in plug adapters for light fixtures. The circuit tester also includes a bare-wire lead adapter to check exposed wiring. The circuit tester won't trigger ground fault interrupters, has a manual/automatic off and uses a 9v battery (sold separately). The circuit tester comes with a handy foam-fitted storage case. Patented.
Benefits of the Deluxe Circuit Breaker Detector:
- The circuit tester eliminates the need to guess which circuit breaker to turn off when working on home electrical repairs
- Use the circuit tester in outlets and screw-in plugs
- Circuit tester also checks bare wires
- Won't trigger the grounded fault interrupters
- The patented circuit tester receiver provides an audible sound when identifying the correct circuit
- Comes with a foam fitted storage case