These "Goldrick" bricks were used in the original 1922-1923 construction of Yankee Stadium.
The GOLDRICK brick company was started in Haverstraw, NY in 1888. These bricks were removed from the indoor batting cage called The Columbus Room (as in hit well or get shipped back to Columbus, the former site of the Yankees Triple-A farm team), which was connected to the Yankees Clubhouse by a short tunnel.
This one of a kind collector's item is a great gift for any Yankee fan. Each brick comes with a Yankee-Steiner letter of authenticity.
1923 "Goldrick" Authentic Brick From the Original Yankee Stadium w/ Acrylic Display Case & Engraved Nameplate
Plus FREE $25 Steiner Sports Gift Card Included!