Dixon Golf has created the world's first high-performance eco-friendly golf balls. Unlike other Golf Ball Brands that use harsh heavy-metal pollutants like tungsten, cobalt and lead, and contain non-renewable synthetic materials and compounds; all balls manufactured by Dixon Golf are "green" to the core. They are 100% recyclable and made from renewable materials. Even the packaging is made from 100% recycled material.
- Made from renewable materials
- 100% recyclable with a recycling program to back it up
- Does not contain heavy metal pollutants like cobalt, tungsten, or lead
- 100% recycled packaging
From core to cover, from packaging to production, Dixon Golf is setting a new standard in environmental consciousness.
The Dixon Earth golf ball outperformed the Nike One Platinum, Callaway Tour ix and Titleist Pro V1, in independent testing by PGA TOUR Partners Club, and received an incredible 92% Approval Rating!
The Dixon Fire is the multilayer eco-friendly ball designed for the professional golfer who demands the best in all aspects of the game. Performs at the highest level in feel, spin, distance and durability.
- Energy intensifying mantle for maximum power
- 318 tour-precision dimple pattern
- ElastodynamicTM recyclable cast urethane cover
- High intensity green core with ignite technologyTM