The Relief Pod Scholar Emergency Kit (69 items): emergency essentials for peace of mind
With the Relief Pod Scholar Emergency Kit, you know that you have what you need to Live Ready. It's the ideal emergency kit for your child to have at school, or to pack for longer trips.
The Scholar Emergency Kit features the Relief Pod proprietary color-coded, compact design that makes it easy to find what you need, when you need it. The kit unfolds to reveal the contents organized in individual clear pockets and color-coded sections: red for first aid, yellow for tools, and blue for food and water.
- compact, color-coded, organized design puts everything at your fingertips
- outside zipper pocket makes it easy to add personal essential items
- standard travel-size items are easy to restock
- durable, dependable materials ensure that everything will work when you need it to
- kit weighs just 3 lbs.
- fits easily in a suitcase or motorcycle saddlebag
- ideal for kids to have at school
- keep one in your car, office, RV, or boat
- includes supplies recommended by FEMA and the Red Cross
Dimensions: 10.5" (W) x 7.5" (H) x 4" (D)
Weight: 3 lbs.
Contents (69 items, listed as they appear in kit):
Tweezers, pill box, toilet tissue/seat covers, first-aid pouch, bandages, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipes, cotton swabs, pen or pencil, notepad, N95 latex-free mask, soap sheets, latex-free gloves, duct tape, glow stick, emergency blanket, rain poncho, crank flashlight, rope, signaling mirror, whistle/compass, compressed towelettes, water packs, food bar, three-section fold-out kit