Exerpeutic 260 Manual Treadmill
Treadmill fitness walking is an effective way to burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Walking on a manual treadmill is one of the easiest and most effective ways to achieve a regimen of regular exercise. Fitness walking can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a great way to stay in shape.
The Exerpeutic Manual Treadmill with Safety Handles and Pulse gives you benefits of minimal assembly out of the box, uses no electrical power and is maintenance free. Unlike most of other manual treadmills, the Exerpeutic manual starts at a low and efficient 9% incline level preventing strain on ankles and leg muscles as you begin walking.
- EXTENDED WEIGHT CAPACITY: Tested up to 260lbs of user weight.
- FRAME: Steel Frame with powder coated finish. Wide side rails for safety.
- PULSE MONITOR: Heart pulse sensors allows the user to measure target heart rates zones and heart pulse levels
- SAFETY FEATURES: Extra long safety handles with foam grips are more than 2X the length of other typical manual treadmill handles, providing for walking security and preventing any loss of balance. You will never feel unsafe on this treadmill!
- ASSEMBLY: Some assembly required
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily from room to room.
- TREADMILL BELT SIZE: 41'L x 13"W
- STORAGE: Folds up easily for storage.
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 57"H x 23"W x 18"D
- COMPUTER: LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and heart rate monitoring.
- QUIETNESS: The precision balanced 7 lb flywheel provides quietness during operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited
- SET UP DIMENSIONS: 51"L x 26"W x 50"H
- SET UP WEIGHT: 30lbs