Exerpeutic 21" Pro Stride Elliptical
The Exerpeutic 21" Pro Stride Elliptical provides a "zero impact" workout with no stress on hips, ankles and joints plus the benefit of upper body exercising with dual action arms. It provides a Fitness Club long stride length of 21" which you will not find on similarly priced elliptical machines for the home. It also has a super high capacity weight limit of 350 lbs and is extremely solid and durable.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Commercial grade frame allows up to 350lbs of user weight
- QUIETNESS: So quiet you can hear a pin drop
- TENSION RESISTANCE: 15 Level ECM magnetic tension resistance adjustments can provide the user with an easy, medium or more challenging workout
- COMPUTER: An easy to read blue back lit high intensity large LCD window display that indicates Scan, Speed, Elapsed Time, Distance, Calories Burned, Pulse, RPM and Recovery. Comes with reading rack.
- DUAL DIRECTION FLYWHEEL: The flywheel is dual directional for frontwards and backwards workout capability.
- FLYWHEEL: 20lbs > Precision Balanced for a optimum and continual elliptical motion
- FLOOR LEVELERS: Will level the elliptical to any floor surface
- ACCESSORIES: Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Holder on the computer monitor
- TARGET ZONE MONITOR: Dual Sensor Pulse pads on the additional stationary handle bars provide heart rate monitoring, by staying within your Target Heart Rate Zone and giving accurate heart pulse measurements
- RAILS: Cast Aluminum will not scratch or dent providing for smooth striding.
- SAFETY: Larger pedal design with ribbed design with edge retainers prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 70"L x 36"W x 60"H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 167 lbs
- WARRANTY: 3 year limited
- ORIGIN: China