Orthaheel Women's Rachel Slingback Shoes are designed with built-in orthotic support for heel pain relief.
If you want relief from heel pain without sacrificing style, try this charming slingback shoe. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this shoe is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot's natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The faux suede or faux leather upper offers a whimsical touch with a leaf applique along the instep, and it features a hook-and-loop adjustable slingback for a comfortable fit. Plus, EcoFresh antimicrobial, odor-reducing treatment on the footbed and linings helps keep feet fresh day after day.
Select color and size (M(B) width). For half sizes, order next size down.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women's Rachel Slingback Shoes:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Padded jersey upper lining feels soft on your foot.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steadier on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women's Rachel Slingback Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, jersey upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.