The AmbiCom Soladey ionic brush has a light-activated titanium dioxide rod (semiconductor) inside the handle. When exposed to any light source (a fluorescent bathroom light, a plain light bulb or sunlight), the photo-sensitive titanium rod inside the AmbiCom Soladey ionic brush converts light into negatively-charged ions (electrons). The rod releases these ions, which blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the dental plaque on your teeth. The acid is then neutralized and plaque is disintegrated -- a scientific approach to a cleaner and healthier mouth! Toothpaste is not required as water (saliva) is the acting ingredient -- oral hygiene now becomes not only natural, but also economical! For those who find it hard to give up toothpaste, use very small amounts!
The Benefits of Using Soladey
- 1. The Ionic Process is activated simply by light and water
- 2. Titanium dioxide rod produces ions to break down plaque
- 3. Requires little or no toothpaste
- 4. Works on tough dental stains, encourages whiter teeth
- 1. Convenient to keep in your car, bag, and child's lunchbox
- 2. Ideal for travel, camping, outdoor use, or where water is unavailable
- 3. Cleans and refreshes dentures and braces
- 4. Light and handy to carry, no electrical cords or batteries
- 1. Research shows that this ionic toothbrush is more effective for plaque removal then an ordinary toothbrush
- 2. Ionic action in the saliva is naturally antibacterial and continues after brushing
- 1. Brush handle and titanium dioxide rod can last a lifetime
- 2. Uses economical changeable brush heads
Tapered Bristles provide added benefits of deeper cleansing between the gum line.
1"H x 9-4/8"W x 3-1/8"D (1 oz.)