The Nikon D7000 Black 16.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm VR Zoom Lens and 3.0 In. LCD Display includes a 5.8x AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED lens.
Experience stunning images with sharp resolution and smooth tonal gradation, thanks to the 16-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor and a powerful EXPEED 2 image processing engine. Take advantage of its wide ISO range of 100 to 6400 (expandable to 25,600) and its incredibly low levels of noise. Expect your images tack-sharp and accurately exposed, thanks to the camera's 39-point AF and Scene Recognition System using a 2,016-pixel RGB matrix metering sensor. With an approx. 0.052-second release time lag and approx. 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won't miss a moment.
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
- Includes 5.8x AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED lens
- Full HD (1080p) Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine
- ISO sensitivity range from 100 to 6400 at normal setting
- AF system featuring 39 focus points
- 2,016-pixel RGB sensor features Scene Recognition System
- Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x magnification
- Double SD card slots, SDXC compatible (card not included)
- Color: Black