Bachmann McKinley Explorer - HO Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set.
Treating passengers to breathtaking views of the Alaskan wilderness in special vista-dome cars is the McKinley Explorer. This updated version of the McKinley Explorer features models of the completely new bi-level dome dining-lounge cars that have recently come into service on the Explorer. At 18 feet 2 inches tall and 89 feet long, these cars manufactured by the Colorado Railcar Company are the largest dome cars ever built.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- Smooth running EMD GP40 Diesel Locomotive with All-Wheel Drive and Operating headlight
- Three finely detailed full-dome passenger cars namded after Alaskan rivers
- 63" x 45" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track including 16 pieces of 22" radius curved track, 3 pieces of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Assembly required. Recommended for boys and girls ages 14 and up. Train set comes with Bachmann lifetime limited warranty.