Liberty Bell Special - HO Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set.
The Liberty Bell Special train set celebrates our cherished Liberty Bell's historic train travels. The Bell's first rail trip in 1885 was to New Orleans for the World's Industrial Cotton Exposition while one of its last trips was to the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in San Francisco. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars were used to carry the 2,080-pound Bell in its wide-ranging travels. The visits to nearly 400 cities and towns over a 32-year span drew huge cheering crowds and special celebrations that often included music, parades, and military salutes. We are proud to present the Liberty Bell Special, and through railroading, let you share in the Bell's rich history.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- 1860-1880 combine "Philadelphia"
- 1860-1880 coach "Boston"
- Flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Assembly required. Recommended for boys and girls ages 14 and up. Train set comes with Bachmann lifetime limited warranty.