The Relief Pod Essential Pro Emergency Kit (90 items) is your first step to getting home safely after a disaster or an emergency
If a disaster occurs when you're not home, will you have what you need? This compact, organized kit contains survival essentials for safety and self-sufficiency for one person for up to 24 hours. Keep one in your car and at work to get you home after a disaster.
The Essential Pro makes it easy to find what you need, when you need it. The kit unfolds to reveal the contents organized in color-coded sections and clear individual pockets: red for first aid, yellow for tools, blue for food and water, and green for sanitary.
- compact, color-coded, organized design puts everything at your fingertips
- outside zipper pocket so you can add personal essential items
- standard travel-size items are easy to restock
- durable, dependable materials
- easy to store in your car, home, office, dorm room, RV, or boat
- small and light enough to carry with you in an evacuation
- includes supplies recommended by FEMA and the Red Cross
Dimensions: 11.25" (W) x 8.25" (H) x 4.5" (D)
Weight: 5 lbs.
Contents (90 items, listed as they appear in kit):
Tweezers, pen or pencil, notepad, first-aid pouch, cotton swabs, bandages, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipes, N95 latex-free face mask, latex-free gloves, multi-tool, glow sticks, crank flashlight/radio/charger and attachments, rope, signaling mirror, emergency blanket, rain poncho, whistle/compass, work gloves, duct tape, food bar, water packs, toilet tissues/seat covers, sanitary bags, toiletry pouch, cotton swabs, nail file, nail clippers, microfiber cloth, soap sheets, compressed towelettes, pill box, hairbrush/comb, four-section fold-out kit