The Relief Pod Deluxe Pro Emergency Kit (179 items) provides essential supplies for safety and self-sufficiency in a disaster or an emergency
With the Deluxe Pro Emergency Kit on hand, you'll have essential items to help you get home or survive away from home in an evacuation. Stocked with supplies for one person for up to 72 hours or two people for up to 36 hours, this compact kit unfolds to reveal the contents organized in individual clear pockets. The Relief Pod system organizes everything in color-coded sections so you can quickly get your hands on what you need: red for first aid, yellow for tools, blue for food and water, green for sanitary.
- compact, color-coded, organized design puts everything at your fingertips
- outside zipper pocket so you can add personal essential items
- standard travel-size items are easy to restock
- durable, dependable materials
- detachable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry with you in an evacuation
- store in your car, home, office, dorm room, RV, or boat
- includes supplies recommended by FEMA and the Red Cross
Dimensions: 15" (W) x 9-3/4" (H) x 5" (D)
Weight: 11.5 lbs.
Contents (179 items, listed as they appear in kit):
Pill boxes, first-aid pouches, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipes, bandages, cotton swabs, tweezers, notepad, pen or pencil, N95 latex-free face masks, latex-free gloves, multi-tool, glow sticks, signaling mirror, whistle/compass, crank flashlight/radio/charger and attachments, rope, rain ponchos, emergency blankets, work gloves, duct tape, food bars, water packs, hairbrush/comb, toilet tissues/seat covers, sanitary bags, toiletry pouches, microfiber cloths, nail files, nail clippers, soap sheets, compressed towelettes, four-section fold-out kit, detachable strap