Ah Goo Baby Kneekers
Kneekers was designed to make crawling and learning to walk more comfortable for your baby. The cushioned padding and protective outer shell cradles your baby's precious knees to shield them from carpet burns, other rough surfaces, and abrupt falls.
There are many shoes on the market for infants, but your baby doesn't yet move around by foot; they move around by knee! Kneekers slide onto your baby's knees and protect them from getting scraped and sore. Babies typically crawl between 7 and 11 months of age and then practice walking for a few months after that, when falling to their knees is common.
- Durable, machine-washable, and dryer safe.
- Non-toxic, BPA and Phthalate Free materials.
- Prevents carpet burns and scrapes while crawling.
- Protects delicate knees from falls while learning to stand and walk.
- A fun accessory your baby will love!
- Regular (unstretched diameter): thigh = 9.5 cm; knee = 9 cm; upper calf = 8 cm OR thigh = 3.740 inches; knee = 3.543 inches; upper calf = 3.149 inches
- Large (unstretched diameter): thigh = 10 cm; knee = 10 cm; upper calf = 10 cm OR thigh = 3.937 inches; knee = 3.937 inches; upper calf = 3.937 inches
Select a size and color from the drop-down box.