Practice all of your golf shots in your own backyard (no net required!) with this new limited flight practice golf ball.
- Limited Flight - Only goes 40-50 yds
- Accurate Feedback - Hooks and Slices
- Great Hang Time To See the flight of your Ball
- Favorite Teaching Aid For Junior Programs
For years I was looking for a good golf practice ball - I've tried them all. The plastic and foam balls are too light, the wind blows them, the golf club crushes them and they don't feel like or react like a real golf ball.
I want to watch my golf shot in the air and see where it goes -- like when you hit your best drive of the day, strike a perfect finish pose -- and you watch it go and go and go. -- BirdieBalls solved the age-old golf practice ball problems.
- "Too Much Fun" Curt Stahl -- Backyard Golfer , Quakertown, PA
- "BirdieBall turns any area into a golf facility due to the shorter distance BirdieBall flies and the BirdieBall strike pad protects any surface and keeps parks, fields and lawns divot free. The higher center of gravity the BirdieBall has as compared to a golf ball has a greater ability to become airborne. The BirdieBall flies from the start, an extreme novice will have a blast within moments of their first time hitting BirdieBall. This alone creates a very rewarding golf experience and promotes continued development of solid golf fundamentals. Birdieball is the best alternative to a golf ball. NO need for miles of space and the BirdieBall will hook or slice so you do know if your swing is accurate." Cathy Schmidt LPGA Class "A"
Choose the BirdieBall Package that's right for you.