Ten Turn Bead Bracelet Black and White Design
Black and white beads made from bone, glass, and metal complement each other in one spectacular bracelet. Made by Indian artisans working with Community Friendly Movement, the bracelet has ten groupings of beads on a single wire which, when twisted, appears as ten distinct bangles. Glass beads accent the wire ends.
- Diameter of the bracelet is approximately 6 cm.
- One size fits most as wire wraps around the wrist
- Bone beads are made from animal bone reclaimed from food waste
- Due to the handmade nature of the piece, please allow for some slight variances in the pattern
- As a Fair Trade product, all persons involved in its production make a fair wage.
About the Artisan
CFM, Community Friendly Movement is a social enterprise based out of New Delhi, India whose mission is to create income for its primary stakeholders, artisan communities in rural India, by working directly with the community, reducing the number of levels in the chain, and increasing the sustainable income of the individual. In addition to international marketing support, CFM trains groups on the importance of quality, enabling producers to create high quality, internationally-marketable goods.