In today's world mobility is a key factor.
People on the road carry their whole office with them. Imagine you're late for a flight, running to the gate, and your external hard drive accidentally falls from your notebook case or out of your jacket pocket onto the floor...it breaks. Hundreds of hours of work, gigabytes of spreadsheets, documents, photo's...all gone. Not anymore! Freecom introduces the ToughDrive. Fitted with an internal anti-shock frame and a unique soft silicone cover, it can withstand bumps and drops.
FREECOM TOUGH DRIVE
- Secure, embedded encrypted 256 bit hardware password protection - your data is safe and can not be accessed, even if the internal drive were to be removed from its enclosure!
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Durable, soft silicone cover, ideal for mobile computing
- Internal anti-shock mechanism withstands falls from up to 2 meters
- USB 3.0 for super fast data transfer -- also connects to USB 2.0
- Integrated USB cable, no more forgotten or lost cables!
- Power via USB port, no power adapter needed
- Software included: Nero BackitUp & Burn, Green button energy saver and Password Protection
- High quality, slimline design
- No fan - no noise
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
- Two years manufacturers warranty and unlimited helpdesk support
- PC - Intel Pentium III/AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port, Windows XP/Vista/7
- MAC - PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Power Book G3/G4 or Intel Mac, 256MB RAM or higher, available USB 2.0 port*, Mac OS X v10.4.8 or higher
*When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.