Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS
The Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1MP Compact Digital Camera is a mere 0.76 inches thick and the world's thinnest 12x zoom camera. Canon's pursuit of perfection has driven the development of miniaturization including a lens and 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that, powered by Canon's DIGIC 5 Image Processor, create images as breathtakingly beautiful as the camera itself. The camera's 12x Optical Zoom and 28mm Wide-Angle Lens is a marvel of optical technology. The Wide-Angle lens gives you more to work with in every shot, adding depth, perspective and grandeur as called for. The camera's sensor was specifically designed for this lens, so even at the long end of the zoom images are bright and clear. It is also packed with the technologies including Smart AUTO with Face ID and Full HD Video. Brimming with a full range of advanced technologies the PowerShot ELPH 520 HS digital camera makes the ultimate style icon incredibly effortless.
- HS System with 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound
- Dedicated movie button
- Playback videos on an HDTV via HDMI output
- 12x optical zoom, approx. 4x digital zoom and 48x combined zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Smart AUTO selects proper settings based on 58 predefined shooting situations
- Face ID function adjusts focus and exposure based on pre-registered faces
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from 6 different modes to optimize image stabilization
- High-Speed Burst Mode allows continuous shooting (6.8 fps)
- Card slot accepts microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC memory cards (card not included)
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed; Mini HDMI connector
Select a color from the drop-down box.