KitchenAid 325 Watt Tilt-back Head Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Tilt-back Head Stand Mixer is incredibly versatile and more than a mixer. With all the available attachments (sold separately), you can use it to make homemade pasta, stuff fresh sausage, whip up ice cream, and give fruit a squeeze. This model has a 325-watt motor, 5 quart stainless steel bowl with comfort handle, pouring shield and a tilt-back mixer head design that provides easy access to bowl and beaters. No wonder generations of cooks have cherished theirs. Isn't it your turn?
- Tilt-back head stand mixer
- High performance 325 watt motor
- 10-speed solid-state control
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
- Power hub for additional optional attachments
- 67-point planetary mixing action
- Bread yield: 4.5 loaves
- Mashed potato yield: 7 pounds
- Cookie yield: 9 dozen
Select a color from the drop-down box.