Quickly and safely make, answer or end calls without looking at your phone.
Press a button on the SD1 - Bluetooth Speed Dial Controller to make a call to a speed contact, or press any button to end or answer a call without touching your Android / BlackBerry Smartphone. Perfect when driving! Keep it in your car to make, answer or end hands-free calls safely.
Works with a wired / Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth hands-free unit in a vehicle.
Power-saving only requiring one button cell battery that will last over a year (up to 5,000 calls).
- Using its free Remote Speed Dial App on your phone, you can easily set a speed contact for each button (1 - 9) and the emergency button from your Contacts. The speakerphone of your phone can be set to be automatically activated. The button 9 can be set to find your phone within 10 meters by an audio alert.
- Press one speed dial button (1 - 9) to call a speed contact.
- Press any button to end or answer a call.
- Press the emergency button to make a call and send a text message with your approximate location to your emergency contacts. This button is very helpful in an emergency situation such as a sudden dangerous event, a natural disaster or a crisis, without having to touch your phone.
- One phone can work with several SD1 controllers with the same setting.
- The ultra-thin, compact, portable and handy controller weighs only 0.53 oz. (15g) including strap holder.
Smartphone not included. Includes one button cell battery.Specifications:
- Size: 70mm (L) x 28mm (W) x 8mm (T) / 2.76" (L) x 1.1" (W) x 0.31" (T)
- Weight: 15g (0.53 oz.)
- Button Number: 10 Buttons
- Technology: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Power Source: One (1) 3V button cell battery (CR2032)
- Smartphone Requirements: Android 2.1 or higher, BlackBerry 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth wireless technology
SD1 Bluetooth Speed Dial Controller