Drew Women's Bloom II Mary Janes are a smart choice for ball-of-foot pain.
A little bit more room, a lot more comfort.
Drew Women's Bloom II Mary Janes have an added 10% more room to accommodate problem feet and orthotics in a velvety-soft nubuck or leather upper. You'll find a stylish look with a roomy toe box and comfortable heel.
Select color, width, and size. Fit runs large; order 1/2 size smaller.
Features & Benefits of Drew Bloom II Mary Janes:
- Orthotic-friendly. Diabetic-friendly.
- Two removable footbeds.
- Polyurethane rocker bottom and lightweight steel shank ensure on-your-feet stability.
- Hook-and-loop closure strap provides easy on / off and adjustability.
- Flared outsole for added walking support.
- Double added depth for the perfect fit or your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Drew Bloom II Mary Janes:
- Material Content: Nubuck or leather upper, Leather lining, Polyurethane outsole; P-16 Last
- Care Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.