Camping & Beach
Introducing Tower Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Boards (SUP). Amazing Rigidity The Tower Inflatable SUPs are made from extremel...Introducing Tower Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Boards (SUP).
The Tower Inflatable SUPs are made from extremely rugged materials like those you'd find on the highly regarded Zodiac boats and extreme river rafts. The amazing rigidity is created by thousands of vertically oriented strands of identical length that connect the top deck to the bottom. When inflated, they form a structure that has the rigidity of a piece of plywood, and the thicker you go the exponentially more rigid it gets. You'll be amazed.
Benefits of an Inflatable SUP over an EPS/Epoxy board
- Easier to store - When rolled up, it's 1 foot in diameter and 33" wide.
- Indestructible - Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
- Easier to transport - No need for roof racks. About the size of a rolled sleeping bag, it easily fits in any car or boat, and can even be strapped onto a bicycle or motorcycle. It will easily fit in the overhead compartment on a plane.
- Softer - You can literally play bumper boats with these. You won't get knocked out in the waves either.
- Easy on the feet - While very rigid, the air does cushion your feet a lot more than a hard board.
Select item.$595.00 - $899.00