Sports & Fitness
Portable All-In-One Sun-Tracking SunSocket Solar Generator Be the first to buy the only all-in-one solar generator with sun-...Portable All-In-One Sun-Tracking SunSocket Solar Generator
Be the first to buy the only all-in-one solar generator with sun-tracking technology. This portable generator has built-in powerful 60-watt solar panels, a large 250-watt battery, and enough output sockets for a whole group of friends. The sun-tracking solar panels will always face the sun to provide maximum energy intake and enough electricity to power and charge your electronic devices such as a television, laptop, electric cooler, tablets and more.
Bring it to your camping trips, family picnics, tailgate parties, and stay ready for emergency power needs.
- Battery Capacity: 250 Watts
- Solar Charge Time: 5 Hours (Good Sunlight); 9 Hours (Poor Sunlight)
- Wall Charge Time: 5 Hours
- Technology: Sun-Tracking. Panels move on their own.
- Rated Wattage: 60 Watts, High efficiency cells
- Average Tested Wattage: 45-55 Watts (Depending on Sunlight Intensity)
- USB (4 Sockets): 5V 1.1A Max
- 12V DC Socket: 12V +/- 20% 10A
- AC Universal Inverter: 100 Watt Modified Sine Wave
- DC: 15V 4A (For wall charging)
- Dimensions Closed: 16.5"H x 20.2"L x 4.2"D
- Panels Extended: 44.8"
- Total Weight: 25 LBS
- Best Operating Temp: 0 degrees C - 50 degrees C; 32 degrees F - 120 degrees F
- Operating Conditions: Dry Locations Only